On friday my uncle bizzo Graduated from college....he will be taking one more year of school and then he'll be ALL DONE!! Congrats uncle - we love you lots and are so proud of you! On Saturday a bunch of mommy's cousins and aunts and uncles all came down to paint Great Grandpa and Grandma Smith's house, it went really well, we started at about 8 am and finished up around 4:30 not too bad if you ask me. Mommy and Daddy had a graduation party to go to that night so I spent my first night away from my mom and dad....mom i think kissed me 547 times before she left...I know it was very hard for her, but I had so much fun! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Smith! I got to go out to the trap club for the first time on Sunday, daddy shot his gun and I slept thru the first part of it! I'm learning early so I can be the next Tom Knapp! Well I better wrap this up - I hear mom calling for me! Bye for now!
Tuck

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.