Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting into EVERYTHING already!!

Do, do, do...don't mind me, I not doing nothing notty...
Ok, I can't help myself, I gots to grab it!

What....I didn't do it...it was Whitey

I love bath time, I love to SPLASH!!!




Tucker on the GO!

My new trick - I flying!

SUPER TUCKER!!!

My first time in the swing =)

This past weekend was not a very nice one for weather wise, but Tucker was in such a great mood!! Daddy and him went out to the shop to do bills on Saturday morning so mommy could get some stuff done around the house...aka "baby proofing". Later on, Tucker got to go out to Granny Smith's and Mom and Dad went to fargo to get a couple things and go out for supper. On Saturday, we went to Daddy's cousins graduation in Glenwood, MN and Tucker was sooo good! He took good naps, ate like a champ and was on his best behavior! Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend so we can have nice weekend at the lake! He is still working on crawling, hasn't went anywhere yet - but I'm sure it will be any moment now! Tucker has his 6 month appt on Thursday, i'll update again after that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.