Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Playing in my sandbox
Smiley guy

Watching Shaun the Sheep


I learned how to wipe my own nose



Watching mickey




My first time eating at the big boy table!




The weather is finally somewhat cooperating so Tucker has been spending a lot of days outside, which we think is wonderful. I am so unbelievably happy with our daycare, I love the fact that Tucker gets to go for walks and goes to dairy queen and gets to go to the playground. That makes me so happy! I know he loves Melissa, I know that we do. I love knowing that she cares, she's not "just doing her job". When you get a text message outside of daycare hours asking how your little one is, that just shows =) I am also so happy that practically every single day, Tucker comes home with some sort of project, whether it be a craft or a colored picture or some marshmallows glued to a piece of paper. It's the little things that mean so much! Thank you Melissa - we don't know what we would do with out you!-

We have such a fun loving kid...we get so many compliments on how happy he is. He is always smiling, he loves to blow kisses (even if he doesn't know you - quick story - Jamie's in Micky D's with him - he hears all these little old ladies giggling, turns around to find Tucker blowing kisses to them). He loves to say "Hi" to everyone and puppies. Tucker loves his puppies, every night he has to tell them "na-night Maggot" and "na-night Whitey" if they are not in their beds, we have to go and find them. He is also very funny, my child LOVES to dance, he dances to any music really...he even gets his head bobbing to Jay-Z & Alicia Keys -New York - it's so funny! His favorite though is Mickey Mouse Club - he LOVES mickey. As soon as Mickey comes on, his new thing now is to say "minnie" then I have to correct him and say Mickey and then he repeats "mishkey" so then we run through all the characters. I see a Mickey Mouse Club birthday party come about December!
We still are farm hunting...especially after seeing Tucker at my parents last week. He belongs on a farm - he was having so much fun going all over! On Sunday he was out at Great-Grandma Rezac's and he picked his first egg! WOW way to go Tuck! He loves being outside, he has been playing in his sand box and throwing the ball for whitey, she doesn't quite love it as much as he does though (he doesn't throw it far enough for her).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.