At my first haircut!Little buddy turned one on December 5th, seems like ages ago already! I can't believe how fast this is going - my friend just had a baby and I told her make sure not to blink because if you do, when you open your eyes he'll be one! He is growing like a weed, and learning new things everyday, I'm just amazed by how much he learns and does. He has started saying Uh-Oh and he knows to say it when he drops something, he started shaking his head no, which mom and dad don't like all that much, he mostly says da-da or daddy - which secretly mommy is jealous of. He started walking around halloween time and is now pretty much running all over the place. We recently celebrated christmas with most of the family, we still have one two to go - but he really enjoyed himself - he got pretty good at opening prizes! He likes to climb on the big boxes more than anything though! As for Jamie and I, the wedding is just around the corner if you can believe it. A little over a month and some away - wow....how time flies....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.