Monday, March 29, 2010

Ok, I have A LOT to update. I am going to TRY to update this once a month. We'll start with the BIG news for the year so far for us. Jamie and I got married on February 13. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Tucker was our adorable best man and we had are amazing friends up there with us also. We had many family and friends that were able to be there for our special day and that meant the world to us. I would love to do it all over again - 100 more times! People keep asking me so...how's married life - my answer "not any different from before". The best thing so far for me is to have the same last name as my little boy now. That means a lot to me. There were quite a few people missing from our special day, there were a few moments that hit me that day but they were in our hearts and minds. Thank you again to everyone - we love you all very much and it wouldn't of been as amazing of a day if you weren't there to celebrate our new life with us! Here are some pictures from our day...some are from our photographer Renae Alane and some are from my camera.
The Cupcakes
Our Card box
Our Beautiful cake
The table decor
Our Guestbook Table
This was our Thank You we sent out =)
Our first dance
My speech =)
Mr. & Mrs. Jamie Rezac!
Our adorable Best man with his wonderful babysitter's for the day!
The Ceremony
hahaa - funny faces!
Now for some Tucker news....he is growing like a weed, about an inch every month! He is learning so many new things - LOTS of new words - he says Hi, Whitey, Maggot (our dog's names -well Rezac given nicknames I should say) Ow, Owie, More, All Done, Pewey, Uh Oh, Daddy, Grandpa (bopa), I'm sure there are some I can't think of right now but his vocalb I'm sure will grow a little more everyday! He just amazes us with all his energy and smiles and the millions of kisses he blows. We are thankful every day for our little guy - I will round up some pictures to post of him following this blog. Stay Tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.